Monday, January 3, 2011

Biggest Loser

It is now the new year.  The new year inevitably brings us to a place where we can begin again, start fresh, try something new.  I figure it's as good of a time as any to start THE BIGGEST LOSER competition.  My work has several healthy programs going on, but this percentage weight loss program uses a team approach.  For twelve weeks, my two teammates and I will work together to lose as much weight (in a healthy manner) as possible for a chance to win a cash prize.

Please cheer me on!  I'll try to keep you posted periodically.

Below is my first attempt to insert a picture.  I hope you all like it!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Go Nicki Go!! It is such good motivation when you compete on a team. Good luck!! Pretty peacock picture.

Little wonders said...

Good Luck, Nicki! What a great way to make getting healthy fun!

Joey said...

I'll pretend to be on your team. Let's see how we do. Beautiful picture!