Sunday, January 2, 2011

My First Blog

Are we interesting enough?  Do we do news-worthy things?  Will someone read this?
All questions going through my mind as I type.  But now that I've written them down, I don't have to worry any more - they are out of my mind.  I will blog worry-free!  My known facts:

1.  I am creative - people may find my blog entertaining.
2.  I am loving - people will know that nothing I write is meant to be mean.
3.  I am crazy - readers will know that everything I write is because I'm just being me.
4.  I am trying my best - people will understand if my blogging is inconsistent, long or short.
5.  I can't speel gud - people will understand what I'm trying to write.

Given the above facts, I will record the thoughts, pictures, events, and everyday moments as they present themselves to me as I have the opportunity to sit at my computer.  Who knows... I may be able to compile these entries and sell them for millions when I retire.  Or, I will be able to compile these, read them over and over, and feel like a millionare when I retire!

More to come in 2011!

1 comment:

Kari said...

Welcome to the blogging world Nicki!! I look forward to reading about you and your family. I hope to keep mine up better in 2011!